This forum is closed for posting. Please, join us in our Discord server at discord.gg/regnum. See you there!

Go Back   Champions of Regnum > English > General discussion > Welcome

Welcome New users can introduce themselves to the community here

Old 01-04-2011, 06:29 AM   #11
Ulti19
Master

Ulti19 will become famous soon enough

Lly! Welcome back haha, I remember you. Always were a super nice person to me. Tsk syrtis, too bad! they get a good player^^
Old 01-07-2011, 02:39 AM   #12
Llyssaer
Apprentice

Llyssaer is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ulti19 View Post
Lly! Welcome back haha, I remember you. Always were a super nice person to me. Tsk syrtis, too bad! they get a good player^^
Aww, Ulti. I'm smiling and sad faced at the same time. I'm so glad to see you again! What characters do you have now?

I know, I know, tsk on me. I'm not in alsius this time around and it is surreal on many levels. There are so many wonderful people (like you!) I remember from alsius and it's just weird to be in opposition. Now that I'm going into the wz again, it's become obvious to me just how strange. If I'm spotted by an alsirian I'll be attacked. And I should be, I'm from an enemy realm.

I'm meeting good people in syrtis, too, and heal and buff them without hesitation and happy to do so. Soon as someone spots a blue name though I do look to see if there are any I know. Goofy woman, me.
Llyssaer no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2011, 04:03 AM   #13
Ulti19
Master

Ulti19 will become famous soon enough

It's good to hear from you. It's just my knight still haha, had a few alts but never bothered with them. If it doesn't have a shield I just don't feel like playing it I'll try to target you last if there's a list of conj's ^^ See you around and hope you have tons of fun!
Old 01-07-2011, 04:09 AM   #14
surak
Legend

surak has a spectacular aura aboutsurak has a spectacular aura about

Ehehe welcome back dudes :P
Old 01-09-2011, 03:31 AM   #15
Zas_
Count

Zas_ is on a distinguished road

Just saw this thread, i saw you at Aggers tonight, and you did a great job with a low level conj.

Your old alsian friends will soon hate you

Whatever, welcome back to RO and welcome to Syrtis.
Old 01-18-2011, 10:14 AM   #16
Knekelvoeste
Initiate

Knekelvoeste is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by marwade View Post
After spending the past two years gaming in WoW, three former players are back in the lands of Regnum Online, and content to be here again. I, my fiance, and two more members of the family are here again and having a grand time. Well, one new player, the rest of us are returnees. The game has, and hasn't, changed in two years! Some changes I frown at, others are great.

I've already seen a few names I knew from back then. (Wyatt, Compost, Znurre, WhisperQ) Would welcome a chance to chat with folks new to me, of course, but will give special smiles to people who were playing in RO Horus two years ago. No worries which realm, would enjoy word from all three! Besides, if you were in the wz back then, I likely ran into you.

Though you can now find all four of us in Syrtis, the three of us returning players were all in Alsius before: Llynnea, Breg, Phinneas. Hello to anyone who would recognize us.

Cheers on the new year!
Llynnea sounds really familiar weren't you this female conju? :O
Old 01-20-2011, 05:06 PM   #17
Llyssaer
Apprentice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knekelvoeste View Post
Llynnea sounds really familiar weren't you this female conju? :O
Yes, Knek, that was me! I enjoy reading your posts on the forum because I remember your character and still think of you as a good player and good guy.
Old 01-20-2011, 05:11 PM   #18
Llyssaer
Apprentice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zas_ View Post
Just saw this thread, i saw you at Aggers tonight, and you did a great job with a low level conj.

Your old alsian friends will soon hate you

Whatever, welcome back to RO and welcome to Syrtis.
Thankyou thankyou and thankyou! Such pretty words and on my birthday too! (Which was the 19th). Yes, it would appear I remember a lot of my old moves. Llynnea was 48 when I stopped playing. I want those points back! So for Sylvae it's quest quest grind, quest, grind, grind, grind. With pauses to go heal at battle of course!

Yah I don't want old friends to hate me but so far, But it seems people like Whis and Raine/Rachel and others are not yet aware Sylvae Blackwood was once Llynnea / Lly. Or maybe they are aware and are already upset about it? Raine's already killed me a few times in the wz. Go him, but still I wish I could privately message and say "Hi hi it's meee!" I don't expect, nor want, special treatment. I just would like to say hello in a language certain alsirian players would understand.
Old 01-21-2011, 04:02 PM   #19
Angel_de_Combate
Banned

Angel_de_Combate is on a distinguished road

Welcome back to RO.
Angel_de_Combate no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2011, 04:29 PM   #20
Aranor
Initiate

Aranor is an unknown quantity at this point

Welcome back... the game has many things a little different now =).. I hope you can get them easy and just "see you at war!.." =).

copyright 2004 by Oscar Alejandro Ramos Lopez -.- Aranor (brujo) y A r a n o r (tira) Alsius
Aranor no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote