This forum is closed for posting. Please, join us in our Discord server at discord.gg/regnum. See you there!

Go Back   Champions of Regnum > English > General discussion

General discussion Topics related to various aspects of Champions of Regnum

Closed Thread

Old 05-01-2019, 11:02 AM   #21
AntibioTsu
Initiate

AntibioTsu is on a distinguished road

This is going completly off-topic, but anyway....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barreln View Post
Bla Bla Bla..,
The reality is something else.
Even that Cj's and mages do not have her eyes everwhere only to dispel magma, genius.
The reality is not something else. If you have an issue with teamwork, get a better team.

Quote:
I saw it a lot of time at syrtis wall forrest and around cs, that some low mages, what usually have no hit, kill lvl 60 over and over.
Especially at syrtis forrest, where some "Pro's" mainly with magma waiting for incoming peoples, what are most time alone, to go inside the realm or back to cs.
Again, this is a 1v1 scenario where gankers catch the opponent by surprise, going in or out of the inner realm mounted and unbuffed. The game is balanced for RvR and you should be ready to react to gankers in areas with high traffic of players.

I can give you numerous examples of Hunters coming out of camo with Distracting shot » buffs » ambush » pew pew » sotw » pew pew » dead. Or Marks that start hitting from >30 range and when the Warlock reaches range 30 to Meteor/Magma/Terror the Marks insta-sotw or BoW or WS.

Quote:
That only looks like a big Joke and is right now a big disbalance to all other classes.
It's not a big joke and it's not unbalanced. I agree with you that Magma blast may deal too high damage given it's 30 range, but I'd put a ton more damage to Lightning, Ice blast, Fireball and Stalagmite (range 25 spells) to compensate.

You have an issue with the glass-cannon class of CoR because it deals too much damage - that's ironic. Every class has ways to counter warlocks solo, but then again, it's a team-based game.
Old 05-01-2019, 08:18 PM   #22
Barreln
Pledge

Barreln is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by AntibioTsu View Post
This is going completly off-topic, but anyway....
Yes, because you dream about things what dont exist and start your BlaBla.

Quote:
The reality is not something else. If you have an issue with teamwork, get a better team.
There is not all Time "Your Dreamteam" with conjurers and mages what are waiting for to dispell magma and what you wish to see, that it fits your ..... arguing.

Quote:
Again, this is a 1v1 scenario where gankers catch the opponent by surprise, going in or out of the inner realm mounted and unbuffed. The game is balanced for RvR
What stupid point. Stop making your own rules and unprooven claims. It should be semi-balanced between the classes.
And if you did miss that (again, yawn) that is, what this thread is about. Balance.

Quote:
I can give you numerous examples of Hunters coming out of camo with Distracting shot » buffs » ambush » pew pew » sotw » pew pew » dead. Or Marks that start hitting from >30 range and when the Warlock reaches range 30 to Meteor/Magma/Terror the Marks insta-sotw or BoW or WS.
This is not about the lvl 60 classes, genius

Quote:
You have an issue with the glass-cannon class of CoR because it deals too much damage - that's ironic. Every class has ways to counter warlocks solo, but then again, it's a team-based game.
Nonsense, and still the same again, its not about lvl 60 classes, and actually shows one more time, that you dont know about, what happens ingame.
Barreln no ha iniciado sesión  
Old 05-02-2019, 03:34 PM   #23
Leily
Count

Leily is on a distinguished road

Please lower you tone and personal attacks. Not only it is unacceptable, but it ruins the precious feedback we gather here.

Changelog 1.24.2rc1 (English)
---------------------------------------
- Added: Quickbar buttons to bindable keys in Controls Options.

- Added:
Keys "11" and "12" for Quickbar slots 11 and 12. These keys are the next 2 after 0, depending on the keyboard locale. (Just Windows, for now)

- Fixed: Screenshot Quality was appearing in Advanced Options and also the slider was not disabled when choosing PNG format (it is uncompressed, so no quality setting is involved).

- Fixed: Divine Protection was delaying to be casted.

- Modified: Cyclops Curse. Changed Attack Speed for Attack Range.

- Modified: Ofuscate. Cooldown is now 45 seconds. Added Casting Speed -3%/-7%/-12%/-18%/-25%. Mana cost is now 150/175/200/225/250.
Another spell forgotten by Marksmen, now has a useful malus aimed at Mages and unprepared Warriors.

- Modified: Versatility now gives 2%/4%/6%/8%/10% Piercing Damage bonus and recovers 4/4/6/6/10 health points per hit.
Same intention that the one we have with Athletic but with a slight difference of effect.

- Modified: Lethal Anatomy now gives 3%/6%/9%/12%/15% Blunt Damage bonus.
Now it gives only one effect but stronger than the other two passives. Making Blunt discipline a bit closer to its purpose: more damage than other traits.

- Modified: Athletic and Versatility's recovery effect works only for the dominating weapon damage. This means that if the sum of all damages has, for instance, Slashing as the highest one, only Athletic's recuperation will work. If it's Blunt Damage, no recuperation will work
Leily no ha iniciado sesión  
Old 05-02-2019, 05:31 PM   #24
Thallium
Pledge

Thallium is on a distinguished road

While you're doing balance, I suggest that Fulminating and Cold Blood be removed. Barbs and Hunters hit hard enough already without them.
Thallium no ha iniciado sesión  
Old 05-03-2019, 04:11 PM   #25
Aver
Initiate

Aver is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thallium View Post
While you're doing balance, I suggest that Fulminating and Cold Blood be removed. Barbs and Hunters hit hard enough already without them.
I disagree. They are kind of OP, I'll give you that, but it feels so good when they cas CB or Fulminating and you use Will Domain, pricky (on barbs) or beetles Maybe, and just maybe, lower the bonus they give, but not remove them.
Cheers.
Old 05-03-2019, 06:22 PM   #26
Sentan
Master

Sentan is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thallium View Post
It's better to rework or buff useless spells rather than nerfing or deleting OP ones.

All current Amun changes are really nice. I wish they could fix all spells in one single update. Finally, it's good time to see variety of skill builds in CoR.
Old 05-05-2019, 07:54 AM   #27
Barreln
Pledge

Barreln is on a distinguished road

If there is a chance, please fix camuflage. It happens to me now a few times, that i got hit and killed 2 seconds after i did got into camu, or that you see hunters in camu running. But seems this is a server syncronization issue.
Barreln no ha iniciado sesión  
Old 05-05-2019, 09:56 AM   #28
Redo_Ger
Apprentice

Redo_Ger is on a distinguished road

Quote:
If there is a chance, please fix camuflage. It happens to me now a few times, that i got hit and killed 2 seconds after i did got into camu, or that you see hunters in camu running. But seems this is a server syncronization issue.
I asked the same thing already and they said it has to do with the server snycronisation. Sadly it doesn't look like it can be fixed...
Redo_Ger no ha iniciado sesión  
Closed Thread