This forum is closed for posting. Please, join us in our Discord server at discord.gg/regnum. See you there!

Go Back   Champions of Regnum > English > General discussion > Welcome

Welcome New users can introduce themselves to the community here

Old 06-08-2009, 02:53 PM   #1
MalaTempora
Initiate

MalaTempora is on a distinguished road
Smile the strange and kind.. sometime kindness happens :D

Hey dude,
i'm not so young in RL, long long time since i don't play a MMORPG (UO was my first.. and most loved ) but here i'm just a newbie ignis(horus).
This sunday morning (+2gmt) i was grinding and as usual when i grind i take a look at the general chat,this time i observe with a smile the "siege" of the syrtis against alsius and reading with fun how the "wild weasels" party of ignis at alsius gate raise the fun and the chaos... being weak is hard to have fun in wz, but hey, it's hard but dieing in the effort to survive can be fun also, so i take road to my gate and enter the wz (not my first time.. i enter also at lvl12 but panoramix kill me in a flash.. eheh, not a problem at all.. we live to die and this cost to Panoramix at least 2 arrows.. a hard payoff ahah ).
Time for explore finally.. (all are battling on alsius gate eeheh) and i finally see the syrtis wall, nice place indeed, so i stay there fighting some fun and new mobs, waiting for someone who "send me fast" to my gate after some wandering my wife call me in RL, and wife command can't be "aborted" if you wish to survive after the logoff.. . so i stay away 5-6 min, and when i return to my keyboard i've 2 syrtis looking at me.. "ok " i think time to die for me... instead they just shoot me once (900 dmg.. eheh near insta death eheh) and start cheering, so time to stand up and cheers also, wow, a pair of "noble" enemies, this make me smile with fun,really hope in future to have the chance to return the gentlemen the "kindness" , one was named Shorju i think and the other i forgot (sorry!!) .
A nice surprise in this nice game.

Have fun!
Mala Tempora
(sucky (at least at the moment) Hunter of ignis in horus)
MalaTempora no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2009, 03:44 PM   #2
Angel_de_Combate
Banned

Angel_de_Combate is on a distinguished road

Your post really made me smile, welcome to Regnum
See you in the WZ soon.
Angel_de_Combate no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2009, 04:19 PM   #3
chris32finney
Pledge

chris32finney is an unknown quantity at this point

You went afk in the war zone and didnt get killed? Lucky i wasnt floating about Leggit to your gate if you need to go afk or expect to come back to a dead char
Old 06-09-2009, 12:08 PM   #4
MalaTempora
Initiate

MalaTempora is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by chris32finney View Post
You went afk in the war zone and didnt get killed? Lucky i wasnt floating about Leggit to your gate if you need to go afk or expect to come back to a dead char
yeah, i know that being afk was not an excuse, but when a wife order something you have little time before her angry raise so.. have no choice,

but this lead to find those 2 funny guys who probably understand that i
was afk, noble acts will never be forgiven.

MalaTempora no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2009, 12:20 PM   #5
Nightchill
Banned

Nightchill is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by chris32finney View Post
speaking of afk running thru wz, what were you doing yesterday?=)
Nightchill no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote