English

Go Back   Champions of Regnum > English > The Inn

The Inn A place to gather around and chat about almost any subject

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-12-2007, 10:26 AM   #1
Myxir
Count
 
Myxir's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Germany
Posts: 1,164
Myxir is on a distinguished road
Default The German Penguins - A german guild in Syrtis

Hi!
Vor einiger Zeit gründeten wir eine deutsche Syrtis Gilde. Wenn ihr Lust habt bewerbt euch in unserem Clan Forum.
Wir freuen uns über jeden member der ein wenig aktiv ist.

__________________________________________________ _______

english:
A few weeks ago we founded a german syrtis guild. If you want to join us, introduce yourself in our Clan Forum.
You should be able to speak german.
__________________
French Warriors of Syrtis: Nessa Telrunya (Hunter) - Myxir (Warlock) - Estra (Conjurer)
In War it does not matter who is right, but who is left.
Myxir no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2007, 01:33 PM   #2
12aswert
Pledge
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 8
12aswert is on a distinguished road
Default babylon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myxir
Hi!
Vor einiger Zeit gründeten wir eine deutsche Syrtis Gilde. Wenn ihr Lust habt bewerbt euch in unserem Clan Forum.
Wir freuen uns über jeden member der ein wenig aktiv ist.

__________________________________________________ _______

english:
A few weeks ago we founded a german syrtis guild. If you want to join us, introduce yourself in our Clan Forum.
You should be able to speak german.
Hi, nice to hear about that. surley we meet one fine day ingame. i wanted to write about in youre forum(german penguins), but cannot write there

so hear my opinion:
if u are looking for penguins, some people cant join. I use windows, because i have learned to push icons, no interrest how this works(when i was learning my job, we were teached to write in machinecode, and 1+2= very fast, when its the computer to do this work thanks god i got rid of it).

ive been playing several games already before, and i guess, when u look for an national team, its not easy for u. i hope, u still use chatting with others (in english).
Yes, i know... here in our Syrtis :P the most use strange words... but when u have a question or so, type it in english and u get usually an answerthx.
i gess further, that sucess in future will be Interdependent (different clans invade other realms togheter, and much more... ).


Since i have realised, that i be with the elves, i think "realmbased". i have sacrified everything i was before, to be here. so i like everything, that helps us to be THE ONE REALM.

im not sure, how to play as realm together, when we are babylon. What do u think?

regards

u can write to me (email) in Deutsch, also
12aswert no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2007, 08:15 AM   #3
Myxir
Count
 
Myxir's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Germany
Posts: 1,164
Myxir is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 12aswert
Hi, nice to hear about that. surley we meet one fine day ingame. i wanted to write about in youre forum(german penguins), but cannot write there
If you are registrated in the Forum you are allowed to open a thread in the "Mitglieder" Forum.

Quote:
so hear my opinion:
if u are looking for penguins, some people cant join. I use windows, because i have learned to push icons, no interrest how this works(when i was learning my job, we were teached to write in machinecode, and 1+2= very fast, when its the computer to do this work thanks god i got rid of it).
We are NOT a Linux clan. We also have windows users in our ranks. So thats no problem. We just chose that name because most of us get to know the game in the german ubuntuusers Forum.

Quote:
ive been playing several games already before, and i guess, when u look for an national team, its not easy for u. i hope, u still use chatting with others (in english).
Yes, i know... here in our Syrtis :P the most use strange words... but when u have a question or so, type it in english and u get usually an answerthx.
i gess further, that sucess in future will be Interdependent (different clans invade other realms togheter, and much more... ).
Thats what we want to long for! The invading parties should be organised. We made friends with the big guardian of powers clan and I really wish to improve this "relationship" so that the groups are organised much more!
And yes, we use the general and the syrtis chat.
Quote:
Since i have realised, that i be with the elves, i think "realmbased". i have sacrified everything i was before, to be here. so i like everything, that helps us to be THE ONE REALM.

im not sure, how to play as realm together, when we are babylon. What do u think?
We want Syrtis to be ONE realm and not some smaller or bigger groups. It is really anoying when one part of a group goes into meele combat and the other part waits for the opponents to come closer.... We wipe... no chance like this.
I dont know what you mean by babylon^^.
__________________
French Warriors of Syrtis: Nessa Telrunya (Hunter) - Myxir (Warlock) - Estra (Conjurer)
In War it does not matter who is right, but who is left.
Myxir no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2007, 10:50 AM   #4
Wyatt
Count
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 1,544
Wyatt will become famous soon enoughWyatt will become famous soon enough
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myxir
If you are registrated in the Forum you are allowed to open a thread in the "Mitglieder" Forum.


We are NOT a Linux clan. We also have windows users in our ranks. So thats no problem. We just chose that name because most of us get to know the game in the german ubuntuusers Forum.



Thats what we want to long for! The invading parties should be organised. We made friends with the big guardian of powers clan and I really wish to improve this "relationship" so that the groups are organised much more!
And yes, we use the general and the syrtis chat.

We want Syrtis to be ONE realm and not some smaller or bigger groups. It is really anoying when one part of a group goes into meele combat and the other part waits for the opponents to come closer.... We wipe... no chance like this.
I dont know what you mean by babylon^^.
i would love to see ignis play as 1 realm and not seperated. the way things are now i dont see that happening in the near future.
Wyatt no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2007, 11:28 AM   #5
Ycremon
Initiate
 
Ycremon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Aachen - Germany
Posts: 190
Ycremon is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myxir
We want Syrtis to be ONE realm and not some smaller or bigger groups.
And of course of that it was so important
to delimit you from the rest of Sytris
by saying WE are the German Linux user ??
(cough cough)
__________________
U want some
come
and get some
Ycremon no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2007, 12:51 PM   #6
ArcticWolf
Duke
 
ArcticWolf's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: 0x00CAFE
Posts: 3,366
ArcticWolf is a glorious beacon of lightArcticWolf is a glorious beacon of lightArcticWolf is a glorious beacon of lightArcticWolf is a glorious beacon of lightArcticWolf is a glorious beacon of light
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpicon
i would love to see ignis play as 1 realm and not seperated. the way things are now i dont see that happening in the near future.
The only reason we don't act as a group is because you don't agree on being one... The day we stop going to the front and die like animals we'll be the most powerful empire.

The only thing we have to do is to listen to Mario or to prepare some tactics before just casting spells and letting the enemies hit us ¬¬
__________________
I don't have a solution, but I admire the problem.
ArcticWolf no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2007, 04:50 PM   #7
Myxir
Count
 
Myxir's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Germany
Posts: 1,164
Myxir is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ycremon
And of course of that it was so important
to delimit you from the rest of Sytris
by saying WE are the German Linux user ??
(cough cough)
As far as I remember you wanted to found a german clan too.
Our clan is a place for german people to feel at home in Syrtis. We dont want to be seperated to the rest of the realm!
__________________
French Warriors of Syrtis: Nessa Telrunya (Hunter) - Myxir (Warlock) - Estra (Conjurer)
In War it does not matter who is right, but who is left.
Myxir no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2007, 07:13 PM   #8
12aswert
Pledge
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 8
12aswert is on a distinguished road
Default

i have been reading u posts, and i can tell u, that i am really happy, what u were writing. i thought (stupid me) u clan-name is programm. so i feel very pleased now. please dont get angry to each others, because of this. i think, its a good idea, to use u freedom to choise and so on.

The point for me, is, that i began to feel ingame as an syrtisan. i see mainly two languages used here. this already splits us in diffrent worlds. i was imaging, what happens, when all players use ingame their native language. thats what i mean with Babylon. Ok, its a little theoretically jet, but im sure the game will rise and become famous in the real world.

its an international game, thats how i see it, and fun. Yeah!

it feels cool to me, to be together with people from all over the world, and we understand each other.

in real world i am glad to be german and its fun;
ingame i am part of our realm, its fun , too

ingame i know just about two other realms, and im longing, to tear them down

or ,like mortal combat says: TEST YOUR MIGHT!
12aswert no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2007, 07:32 PM   #9
jrlg23
Baron
 
jrlg23's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: new york city
Posts: 921
jrlg23 is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpicon
i would love to see ignis play as 1 realm and not seperated. the way things are now i dont see that happening in the near future.
wyatt stop talking about the realm in forum like that
__________________
lucas te estraño por q te estava q ir tan temprano.. espero q este descansando en pas amigo adios... siempre va esta en mi memoria
Originally Posted by Inkster
Lucas was truly a really great player, he may be gone, but will never be forgotten
jrlg23 no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2007, 09:02 PM   #10
Myxir
Count
 
Myxir's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Germany
Posts: 1,164
Myxir is on a distinguished road
Default

but he tells the truth.... its like that with every realm.
__________________
French Warriors of Syrtis: Nessa Telrunya (Hunter) - Myxir (Warlock) - Estra (Conjurer)
In War it does not matter who is right, but who is left.
Myxir no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 11:47 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
NGD Studios 2002-2016 © All rights reserved