English

Go Back   Champions of Regnum > English > The Inn

The Inn A place to gather around and chat about almost any subject

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-05-2010, 05:56 PM   #21
frank1216
Master
 
frank1216's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 310
frank1216 is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyrian View Post
the only think syrtis will have to get used to is tjanexmun, total talk about owning people i think the rest will be allright!
Well, we spam a lot

But I think my English at least is good ^^
__________________
Proud to be in the most beautiful realm: Syrtis
LOTR-Gek, level 50 marksman.
frank1216 no ha iniciado sesión  
Old 01-05-2010, 05:57 PM   #22
Yadi
Initiate
 
Yadi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 189
Yadi is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by frank1216 View Post
Well, we spam a lot
We sure do.
Yadi no ha iniciado sesión  
Old 01-05-2010, 06:06 PM   #23
brammie2118
Initiate
 
brammie2118's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 218
brammie2118 is on a distinguished road
Default

ah this is great news Tyr was really empty some times of the day..


Does the dutch forum stay?
__________________
Brammie
brammie2118 no ha iniciado sesión  
Old 01-05-2010, 06:09 PM   #24
frank1216
Master
 
frank1216's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 310
frank1216 is on a distinguished road
Default

This is bad news...
__________________
Proud to be in the most beautiful realm: Syrtis
LOTR-Gek, level 50 marksman.
frank1216 no ha iniciado sesión  
Old 01-05-2010, 06:11 PM   #25
chris32finney
Pledge
 
chris32finney's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: If you cant see me i'm behind you....RUN!!!
Posts: 29
chris32finney is an unknown quantity at this point
Default

In my clan people talk dutch,italian,czech and english. And when some are drunk only god knows what language theyre speaking Noone has any issues about what language people talk in as long as they have a go at teaching me a few words.
I'm sure aside from the odd 12 yr old douche saying "speak english" you'll be made very welcome on Horus.
__________________
We do not stop playing because we grow old, we grow old because we stop playing.
chris32finney no ha iniciado sesión  
Old 01-05-2010, 06:11 PM   #26
Yadi
Initiate
 
Yadi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 189
Yadi is on a distinguished road
Default

It is bad news, though we will survive Horus Frank, that won't be that big a problem.. ;D
Yadi no ha iniciado sesión  
Old 01-05-2010, 06:13 PM   #27
frank1216
Master
 
frank1216's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 310
frank1216 is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yadi View Post
It is bad news, though we will survive Horus Frank, that won't be that big a problem.. ;D
You won't, you even die fast on Tyr...
__________________
Proud to be in the most beautiful realm: Syrtis
LOTR-Gek, level 50 marksman.
frank1216 no ha iniciado sesión  
Old 01-05-2010, 06:15 PM   #28
Yadi
Initiate
 
Yadi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 189
Yadi is on a distinguished road
Default

Ehhh! Why do all of you say that? It's just because I always think you guys are stilll behind me when I run towards the enemies.. And then everyone is gone and I die.
Yadi no ha iniciado sesión  
Old 01-05-2010, 06:19 PM   #29
frank1216
Master
 
frank1216's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 310
frank1216 is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yadi View Post
Ehhh! Why do all of you say that? It's just because I always think you guys are stilll behind me when I run towards the enemies.. And then everyone is gone and I die.
Not me, just rest of them except another 1/2
__________________
Proud to be in the most beautiful realm: Syrtis
LOTR-Gek, level 50 marksman.
frank1216 no ha iniciado sesión  
Old 01-05-2010, 06:27 PM   #30
jackohan9
Initiate
 
jackohan9's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 224
jackohan9 is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yadi View Post
Ehhh! Why do all of you say that? It's just because I always think you guys are stilll behind me when I run towards the enemies.. And then everyone is gone and I die.
Same, then they say that I die fast. :O
__________________
Zyndrom 51 Barbarian
jackohan9 no ha iniciado sesión  
Closed Thread

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 02:52 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
NGD Studios 2002-2016 © All rights reserved